The musings, travels, tastings, and photographs of an Australian expat.

Monday, December 22, 2003

Ye God's, so many spelling mistakes and minor errors suggest this Blog must have been written in a hurry! Fortunately most aren’t too hard to figure out. For example goal is related to football but gaol is jail, (I don’t care what type of football you play, gaol is the correct English spelling for a jail). And Bathurst is 200 not 2000 kms from Dubbo. If I get time I’ll go back and make the needed corrections, but they won’t change the Blog very much at all. If there is any thing that you want to comment on send me a note (click “Where I get mail” in the right hand column under “Where”), or click on "comments" below each post.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?