The musings, travels, tastings, and photographs of an Australian expat.

Monday, December 29, 2003

T’was days before New Year’s and days after Xmas, And all through the eBlog Not a character was stirring, not even the mouse We can’t have this! With the exception of the very first post I’ve not added many links to points and places of interest that were mentioned in the 2003 trip to Oz (November 21 to December 13). This was mainly because I wrote using Word and then copied and pasted into the Blogger format, and didn’t want to use up time creating links. Now that the modem and wall jacks are no longer issues I’ll go back and add as many links as I can. Just a little note: I use bSTATS which allows me to check how many hits the eBlog gets and also some info on why the site was looked at. The last one was via a Google search for “best fish and chips” “san diego”. You just never know who will track you down!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?