The musings, travels, tastings, and photographs of an Australian expat.

Friday, November 21, 2003

The hours are counting down! The trip will begin with an evening flight from the San Diego Airport Commuter Terminal at 8:30pm to LAX, 2-3 hours of lay-over and then its "all aboard" a QANTAS jet at around 11:45pm. We should be in Sydney at 9am on Sunday, after having crossed the international dateline. I'll post movie reviews - they'll probably be Miranda's impressions because I'll be asleep! I was hoping to be able to provide digital images over the next few weeks, but at present BLOGGER is not allowing subscribers to upgrade their service. Hopefully I will be able to upgrade during the next few weeks so that I can dump images onto my laptop harddrive and then post them here. Without the upgrade the only way for me to put images on this blog is to put them on a web site and then link to them here. My (unfinished) site at Geocities does not seem to be able to do that and its a long process to get images onto that site anyway - guess why its still unfinished two years later?. But rest assured I will get images onto this page if its possible.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?